Addfield is the leading manufacturers in building in house UK incineration equipment that is hand crafted, designed & built in the UK & are committed to being by your side with servicing and installations.
As an Addfield customer, no matter the size of your business or if you are just getting started all of our customers receive our full attention & will be treated with respect and honesty. We listen to feedback from our customers to make sure we are delivering the best customer support out there.
We will support you with the knowledge & expertise you need to know to start or to continue to run a successful incinerator/cremator business.
Addfield engineers can service all makes of incinerators and issue you a 12-month service certificate. Are you Defra compliant? Our technicians are Gas Safe registered and equipped with all the necessary tools to service any make and model o the incinerator, large and small. Contact us and book your service today.
Our service engineers are experts:
- Fully trained Addfield engineer
- We have fully trained staff and engineers
- No hidden agenda
- We’ve made getting your incinerator serviced as easy as one two three, we are proactive in contacting you about your up and coming service for not only Addfield machine but others as well. All our customers are in the safe hands of our fully qualified engineers.
Once your machine has arrived we will have arranged for one of our specialist engineer to come & help you install your machine. We provide this service globally & have means of supporting you through multiple media’s, such as videos, tel, skype etc.
We are committed to:
- Providing a specialized, professional & considerate service
- Building our machines to the highest standard with quality British materials
- Evolving our service to continually meet the needs of our global customer base
- Continual growth and maintenance of our Addfield Intelligent Plug & Play control panel (AI)
- Treating our customers fairly
- Serving all our customers from the Heart of the country ensures we are readily available to support and help you in any way.
Transportation may vary depending on the country and location. For transportation we used hi quality logistical third party companies:
Once you have received your Addfield machine, you have two options:
- Training can be provided free of charge at a seminar held at Addfield’s premises in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. Please ask for further information if interested.
- Our engineer comes to you.
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to more
than 100 countries.
- Trusted partner with
35 years experience.