The Thunder 500 with a load capacity up to 500kg is to date of the most advanced models of Incinerator for fish waste disposal. It has been designed in synergy with experienced professionals inside the Aquaculture industry, the result means it meets and exceeds with all the industry requirements, robustness, weather tolerant, friendly usability and optimum burning of waste.
The Thunder 500 withstands the harshest of environments, due to it’s outstanding build quality from non corrosive material, and its small foot print, it is ideal for both land and barge use.
Raised burners, direct firing flames and a sloped refractory floor feed the waste into the flames that cut through it whilst a natural load line prevents overfilling the incinerator.
Includes as standard:
- EcoCycle™ Technology.
- Tough acid-resistant coating on internal surfaces.
- Highly durable paint system.
- Three layers of refractory lining including brick.
- Weather resistant electrical systems.
- User friendly and heavy duty control system.
- Service parts and spares package.
- Fuel tank.
- Addfield TotalCare servicing programme (Mainland UK only).
- Excess air / rapid cooling system.
Ideal for medium to large:
- Fish farms.
- Fish wholesalers.
- General fish waste.
Loading Chambers Size
1.843m x 0.8m 0.8m
Gas Retention Time
2 Seconds Seconds
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to
- Trusted partner with over
30 years experience.