The Mini AB is part of Addfield’s longest running Marine range, with a chamber volume of 0.45m3. It is specifically designed to incinerate aquaculture waste in a clean and efficient way.
The enclosed lid ensures that the incinerator remains virtually odourless throughout the process, whilst the initiative overall design means that the burn is virtually smokeless.
Includes as standard:
- Top loading design for ease of use
- Unique flame-vent system that allows the flame to penetrate around the waste
- EcoCycle™ Technology
- Tough acid-resistant coating on internal surfaces
- Highly durable paint system
- Three layers of refractory lining including brick
- Weather resistant electrical systems
- User friendly and heavy duty control system
- Service parts and spares package
- Fuel tank
- Addfield TotalCare servicing programme (UK only)
- Excess air / rapid cooling system
Ideal for small:
- Fish farms
- Fish wholesalers
- General fish waste
Loading Chambers Size
0.97m x 0.72m x 0.7m
Gas Retention Time
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to more
than 95 countries.
- Trusted partner with
35 years experience.