The Mini Aqua with the an EU compliant burn rate of 50kg an hour, and a load capacity up to 350kg is a purpose built fish waste management incinerators.
A sealed top loading lid with weather resistant paint work means the Mini Aqua is able endure the harsh environments often found at remote fish farms, whilst remaining leak proof and virtually odourless, this incinerator is robust enough to withstand years of continual use, reliable enough to ensure the end user of a perfect burn every time, and efficient enough to save up to 40% in fuel costs against our competitors machines.
Includes as standard:
- EcoCycle™ Technology.
- Tough acid-resistant coating on internal surfaces.
- Highly durable paint system.
- Three layers of refractory lining including brick.
- Weather resistant electrical systems.
- User friendly and heavy duty control system.
- Service parts and spares package.
- Fuel tank.
- Addfield TotalCare servicing programme (UK only).
- Excess air / rapid cooling system.
Ideal for small:
- Fish farms.
- Fish wholesalers.
- General fish waste.
Loading Chambers Size
1.32m x 0.72m x 0.7m
Gas Retention Time
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to more
than 95 countries.
- Trusted partner with
35 years experience.