The Thunder 1000, with a load capacity up to 1000kg is the preferred choice of machine for the aquaculture industry. It has been specifically designed to destroy high moisture, low calorific waste found in fish processing operations.
The specific design of the Thunder 1000 was collaborated together with aquacultural experts to ensure all requirement were met.
This led to an optimum burner configuration along with a sloped refractory floor to feed waste towards the burners, raised burner and flu vents to increase the loading capacity.
The top loading design is sized to fit hatchery bins and eliminate the possibility of waste leakage.
Includes as standard:
- EcoCycle™ Technology.
- Tough acid-resistant coating on internal surfaces.
- Highly durable paint system.
- Three layers of refractory lining including brick.
- Weather resistant electrical systems.
- User friendly and heavy duty control system.
- Service parts and spares package.
- Fuel tank.
- Addfield TotalCare servicing programme (Mainland UK only).
- Excess air / rapid cooling system.
Ideal for medium to large:
- Fish farms.
- Fish wholesalers.
- General fish waste.
Loading Chambers Size
1.45m x 1.13m x 0.77m
Gas Retention Time
2 Seconds Seconds
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to more
than 100 countries.
- Trusted partner with
35 years experience.