The Addfield TB-AB-MAX machine is our largest top loading batch incineration machine. With a colossal internal chamber size of 8.4m³, it is able to handle bulk loads of animal-by-products.
The TB-AB-MAX is a high capacity incinerator which burns up to 250-500kg per hour depending on the calorific value of the waste.
The machine is equipped as standard with colour touch screen PLC controller, allowing for full configuration of machines settings should you wish.
This system incorporates, high / low burn cycles and a data logging facility to monitor the machine’s performance.
Once this cycle has started the machine needs zero human interaction and the operator can leave the machine unattended to run its burn cycle and subsequent cooldown process safely.
The machine is fitted with an integrated excess air and rapid cooling system that forms two functions.
- The first is to aid the burning process by injecting additional combustion air to supplement the cremation process, reduce fuel and increase burn times.
- The second is rapidly and safely cool the refractory after a cycle completion to reduce turnaround times.
Addfield machines are independently proven to save 40% on fuel compared with other manufacturers, saving you money on every incineration cycle.
Why is the TB-AB-MAX incineration machine right for you?
- Large bulk load machine.
- Capable of holding 4000kg of loose slaughter waste or 6-7 cattle.
- Fast, efficient, clean incineration process.
- EU compliant to 142/2011.
- Virtually smokeless, odourless operation.
- Robust thick steel construction up to 10mm.
- Thick, fuel efficient refractory lining.
- Three layers of insulation.
- Reliable brick lined refractory.
- After care support.
Loading Chambers Size
4.92m x 1.16m x 1.64m
Gas Retention Time
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to more
than 100 countries.
- Trusted partner with
35 years experience.