Loading Chambers Size
2.44m x 1.6m x 0.92m
Gas Retention Time
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
The top loading TB-AB Aqua, with a load capacity up to 2000kg has an impact resistant refractory seal which protects the incinerators from thuds and bangs inevitably caused when loading.
The pulse fired burners keep the primary chamber at the correct temperature needed to burn waste from fisheries, this coupled together with the airtight seal around the lid means that they are operating at maximum 100% maximum efficiency.
This also means the incinerator is virtually odourless since the smell has little room to escape and there is no leakage from waste loaded.
Includes as standard:
- EcoCycle™ Technology.
- Tough acid-resistant coating on internal surfaces.
- Highly durable paint system.
- Three layers of refractory lining including brick.
- Weather resistant electrical systems.
- User friendly and heavy duty control system.
- Service parts and spares package.
- Fuel tank.
- Addfield TotalCare servicing programme (Mainland UK only).
- Excess air / rapid cooling system.
Ideal for medium to large:
- Fish farms.
- Fish wholesalers.
- General fish waste.
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to more
than 140 countries.
- Trusted partner with
40 years experience.