The Addfield TB-AB cremation machine is our largest top loading equine cremation unit, with an internal chamber size of 4.18m³, the TBAB is capable of handling the largest of horses.
This double horse cremation machine is suitable for mass cremation, larger pets and equine.
The TB-AB is a low capacity incinerator which burns up to <50kg per hour (Higher burn rates also available please ask).
The machine is equipped as standard with an easy to use touch screen PLC controller, allowing for full configuration of machine settings should you wish.
This system incorporates, high-low burn cycles and a data logging facility to monitor the machine’s performance.
Equally if the user wishes to deviate from the touch screen they can simply press the ‘Start’ button, the machines fully automatic cycle will begin.
Once this cycle has started, the machine needs little if any human intervention, the operator can leave the machine unattended to completion and the subsequent cool down process safely finalises.
The machine is fitted with an integrated excess air and rapid cooling system that forms two functions.
- The first is to aid the burning process by injecting additional combustion air to supplement the cremation process, reduce fuel and increase burn times.
- The second is to safely and rapidly cool the refractory wall after a cycle completion this increases turnaround times dramaticaly.
- Top Loading.
- Protective outer ram bar.
- Touch Screen Controller.
- Integrated excess air controller.
Addfield machines are independently proven to save 40% on fuel, compared with other manufacturers, saving you money on every cremation and increasing profitability.
Why is the TB-AB double horse cremation machine right for you?
- Biggest in the low capacity range.
- Cremation of two horse or cattle at once.
- Fast, efficient, clean horse cremation.
- EU compliant.
- Virtually smokeless, odourless operation.
- Robust thick steel construction up to 10mm.
- Thick, fuel efficient refractory lining.
- Three layers of insulation.
- Reliable brick lined refractory.
- The ability cremate 504 horses per year (5 day week).
- After care support
Loading Chambers Size
Gas Retention Time
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to
- Trusted partner with over
30 years experience.