Eco-Cycle™ Efficient Incinerators
The EcoCycle™ badge is an accumulation of energy efficient technologies developed by Addfield, which allows us to create some of the most fuel efficient and eco friendly incinerator and cremator machines on the market today.
The technology incorporates:
- 180mm-221mm of refractory wall thickness that retains the incinerator heat inside the machine and ensures that it heats efficiently.
- 3 layers of refractory, Twin brick lined refractories whereby hot face bricks radiate heat back into the chamber and insulation bricks behind prevent heat from escaping finally with a thermal board against the steel casing protecting the steel.
- Pulse firing burners that turn off once the machine is up to temperature, to save fuel and to aid a clean burn process.
- Intelligent PLC controllers automatically managing the burn cycle processes
- Computational Fluid Dynamics is a computing modelling process that ensures the incinerators and cremators make the best use of the heat generated by mapping thermal energy inside the machine. This allows hot and cold spots to be designed out. The machine can be stress tested, whilst we are also able to confirm the 100% destruction of waste.
Fact: This technology has been PROVEN to save up to 40% of fuel compared to competitor’s machines (tests carried out independently by our customers).
It is with our technological expertise, combined with our unique building method that ensures Addfield are building the most efficient, robust and reliable machines.
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to more
than 100 countries.
- Trusted partner with
35 years experience.