The Addfield TB cremation machine is our single horse / cattle cremation machine.
Its top loading ruggid design and 2.3m³ chamber size, allows for safe and efficient cremation of individual horses or mass / multiple cremation of smaller animals.
The TB machine is equipped as standard with an easy to use touch screen PLC controller, allowing for a full manual configuration of machine settings should you wish.
This system incorporates, high-low burn cycles and a data logging facility to monitor the machine’s performance.
Equally if the users wishes to deviate from the touch screen they can simply press the ‘Start’ button, the machines fully automatic cycle will begin.
Once this cycle has started, the machine needs little if any human intervention, the operator can leave the machine unattended to completion and the subsequent cool down process safely finalises.
The machine is fitted with an integrated excess air and rapid cooling system that forms two functions.
- The first is to aid the burning process by injecting additional combustion air to supplement the cremation process, reduce fuel and increase burn times.
- The second is to safely and rapidly cool the refractory wall after a cycle completion this increases turnaround times dramaticaly.
- Top Loading.
- Protective outer ram bar.
- Touch Screen Controller.
- Integrated excess air controller.
Addfield machines are independently proven to save 40% on fuel, compared with other manufacturers, saving you money on every cremation and increasing profitability.
Loading Chambers Size
Gas Retention Time
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to
- Trusted partner with over
30 years experience.