The AP400 is a 400kg/hr incineration machine suitable for animal-by-product disposal. Highly effective and suitable for a wide range of applications.
The machine is available in two variants, with multiple options:
- Variant #1 is a high capacity 400kg/hr animal disposal machine (A400)
- Variant #2 is a high capacity 400kg/hr animal and pathological disposal machine. (AP400)
The animal variant (A400) is a front loading machine, that is equipped with a with a chamber size of 10.94m3, and an incineration thermal capacity of 890,000Kcal/hr.
The A400 (animal) machine is suitable for dairy farms, sheep and poultry, the loading door aperture measure 1.8m square, ideal for mass disposal of animal fatalities.
Lined with a robust brick refractory, a fully seem welded body and a highly intelligent control system, the incineration functions fully automatically with virtually no visible smoke.
The AP400 (animal-pathological) incinerator boast additional features including:
- A bin tipper for any waste contained in wheelie bin.
- An increase refractory rating to deal with higher compliance temperate.
- A secondary after-chamber operating at 1100C.
Both variations are compatible with an optional ram feeding system and off-gas options.
Want to find out more about our animal pathological machines?
Read the case study about the:
- UK Animal Health Veterinary Laboratory using the Addfields animal-pathological machines.
- High Tech Dairy Farms and their 500kg/hr-1000kg/hr Animal Pathological Plant.
Loading Chambers Size
4.3m x 1.8m x 1.8m
191mm - 226mm
Gas Retention Time
Afterburn Complies with EU Legislation
- British Designed.
- World leaders in
- Unrivalled build quality
& machine longevity.
- Distributed to more
than 95 countries.
- Trusted partner with
35 years experience.